Get in touch

971 131 644

Office hours

Monday to Friday 9:00 to 14:00

Our location

Carrer de la Mar Mediterrània 42 07183 Son Bugadelles

Official Spanish Paper Work

NIE Number, Social Security Number, Certificates, Applications …

Vehicle Administration

Change of EU Plates, Transfer of ownership, Vehicle Insurance, Driving Licence, Road Tax Payments

Translations & Interpreter Assistance

Certain documents will need official translations

Spanish Benefits

Working mother benefits, School Text book grants, Application for disablement certificate

Business Set Up & Accountancy

Business premises, licences, Insurance, Tax returns

Spanish Registrations

If you are living in Spain it’s important that you register at your local town hall

Utility Bills & Annual Rates

We can take care of paying your utility bills on your behalf or setting up direct debit payments

Spanish NHS & Pensions

If you are residing in Spain you need to apply for your pension through Spain regardless of where the pension is coming from (i.e. the UK)


Insurances for individuals, families and businesses. We work with 34 different Insurance Companies.